What’s your favorite way to read an online newsletter? Are you a computer reader or a phone or tablet reader?
According to the latest stats for my monthly newsletter, 57.3% of my faithful subscribers read the Judith A. Barrett enewsletter on a desktop – click. The other 42.7%, on a mobile device – tap.
When I first started blogging in 2005, no one thought about the differences between reading on a desktop screen and a mobile device screen. If you don’t remember, reading a newsletter or any text was UGLY when smartphones were first available.
So back to my original question – what do you prefer? Do you click or do you tap? And are you receiving my monthly newsletter? Because February is almost here, and newsletters are GORGEOUS these days.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter! Click or Tap!
LINK to SUBSCRIBE